The Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences has over 300 academic and professional staff performing a myriad of administrative, management, information systems, academic, research, training and patient care responsibilities.
- Dixie Horning, Associate Chair, directs all administrative and financial activities of the Department.
- Jane Meier, Management Services Officer for SFGH, provides oversight of all research, clinical and educational activities at that location. The Finance Director leads the team that manages financial planning and reporting, strategic and business planning, and billing and accounts receivable.
- Brenda Kittredge is the director of Strategic Analysis. She focuses on long-range financial planning and organizational development for the department to maximize department operations.
- Eric Ormsby is Research Enterprise Director for the department, providing post-award services for the Center for Reproductive Sciences and our clinical and translational science faculty.
- Judy Young is the Assistant Director of the National Center of Excellence in Women’s Health. She oversees the daily operations of the CoE including the Women’s Health Resource Center, local community outreach & education programs, collaborations with local and national partners and the academic and community partnership program.