The UCSF Obstetrics and Gynecology practice at Serramonte is pleased to announce the successful completion of office renovations. Improvements include installation of new office furniture, freshly painted walls, and new classroom/conference room space (1600 square feet). Come visit our office at 333 Gellert Blvd, Suite 120, conveniently located near highway 280.
UCSF Obstetrics and Gynecology at Serramonte offers comprehensive gynecological and obstetrical care provided by faculty physicians, nurse practitioners, and certified nurse midwives, who also see patients at our Parnassus and Mount Zion locations. Services include:
- Well-women gynecology care
- Consultation and continuing care for gynecological abnormal conditions
- Family planning including preconception counseling
- Normal pregnancy and birth
- Midwifery program
- Perinatology (maternal and fetal abnormal conditions)
- Centering Pregnancy prenatal care
- Onsite lab for patients
- Great Expectations Pregnancy Program classes (2010)
Katherine Rollins-McLean is the Practice Manager at Serramonte UCSF Obstetrics and Gynecology. Katherine also manages our Mt. Zion-based Gynecology practice.
The UCSF Obstetrics and Gynecology practice at Serramonte is open Monday–Friday, 8:00 am–5:00 pm.
Call (415) 885-7788 to make an appointment.
Call (415) 353-2566 to make an appointment.
Clinic building at Serramonte Plaza