Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) Studies
- FIT-Plese Study | Improving Reproductive Fitness through Pretreatment with Lifestyle Modification in Obese Women with Unexplained Infertility
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Studies
- 3M Study | Media, Morphokinetics and Mosaicism Study
- CHIP Study | Sperm Selection by Microfluidic Separation Improves Embryo Quality in Patients with a History of Poor Embryo Quality
- DESCRT Study | Developmental Epidemiological Study on Children born through Reproductive Technology
- INVOcell Study | Intravaginal Culture of Embryos
- hESC Study | Human Embryonic Stem Cell Study
- Low Dose Study | Administration of FSH and Low Dose hCG for Oocyte Maturity while Decreasing hCG Exposure in IVF Cycles
- PrISICE Trial | Pre-Implantation Screening and Investigation on the Cryopreservation of Embryos
ESPARIOS – Endometriosis Study
A randomized, double blind, double dummy, parallel group, multi-center phase 2b study to assess the efficacy and safety of different dose combinations of an aromatase inhibitor and a progestin in a vaginal ring versus placebo leuprorelin/ leuprolide acetate in women with symptomatic endometriosis over a 12 week treatment period.
Individuals may qualify if they:
- Have been surgically diagnosed with endometriosis by laparoscopy or laparotomy within the past 10 years
- Are at least 18 years old and have not reached menopause
- Are experiencing moderate to severe endometriosis-associated pain
- Are in good general health
- Are not pregnant and not planning pregnancy or surgery within the next 6 months
Subjects will participate in 7 visits over 5–6 months at the UCSF Mission Bay campus in San Francisco and will be compensated for their participation.
For more information and to see if you qualify, please contact Jacquie Hoffman at Jacquelyn.Hoffman@ucsf.edu or (310) 562-4632.
Principal Investigator: Linda Giudice, MD, PhD
Co-Principal Investigator: Evelyn Mok-Lin, MD
Co-Investigator: Yanette Anaya, MD
Study Coordinator: Jacquie Hoffman