Graduated Former Fellow,
If you are a patient, please do not contact this physician by email without her prior expressed consent due to confidentiality concerns.
Graduated Former Fellow,
|Mailing Address:||499 Illinois St., 6th floor
San Francisco, CA 94158
|2007||Stanford University||B.A.||Human Biology|
|2007||Stanford University||MSc.||Biological Sciences|
|2012||Weill Cornell Medical College||M.D.||Medicine|
|2016||University of California San Francisco||Residency||Obstetrics, Gynecology & Reproductive Sciences|
|2019||University of California San Francisco||Fellow||Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility|
|2015||NAMS/Pfizer Medical Resident, Fellow, & DNP In-Training Reporter Award, The North American Menopause Society, Annual
Meeting, Las Vegas, NV
|2014||Prize Paper Nominee, Annual Meeting of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), Honolulu, HI|
|2014||ASRM Corporate Member Council In-Training Travel Grant, Annual Meeting of ASRM, Honolulu, HI|
|2014||Best Resident Teacher Award, UCSF. Selected by the intern class for the best teaching by a second year resident.|
|2012||The John Metcalf Polk Prize, WCMC. The highest scholastic honors a student can achieve at the Medical College, awarded to the three students who place at the top of the class for scholastic performance in all four years.|
|2012||The William J. Ledger Prize in Obstetrics and Gynecology, WCMC. Awarded to the graduating medical student who has demonstrated academic excellence and an affinity for Obstetrics and Gynecology.|
|2014||Best Resident Teacher Award, UCSF.|
|2014||ASRM Corporate Member Council In-Training Travel Grant, Annual Meeting of ASRM, Honolulu, HI.|
|2014||Prize Paper Nominee, Annual Meeting of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), Honolulu, HI.|
|2015||NAMS/Pfizer Medical Resident, Fellow, & DNP In-Training Reporter Award, The North American Menopause Society, Annual Meeting, Las Vegas, NV.|
|2016||Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Travel Award, Annual Oncofertility Consortium Conference, Fellows Day, Chicago, IL.|
|2017||Pacific Coast Reproductive Society MD Scholarship, Annual Meeting, Indian Wells, CA.|
|2018||Pacific Coast Reproductive Society Merit Scholarship, Annual Meeting, Indian Wells, CA.|
|2018||ASRM Corporate Member Council In-Training Travel Grant, Annual Meeting of ASRM, Denver, CO.|
|2018||EMD Serono Investigator Sponsored Trials Grant Recipient, Industry Sponsorship of the UCSF Egg Freezing Study (oEuFS).|
1. Greenwood HI, Greenwood EA, Lee AY, Price ER. Outcomes of screening mammography in women less than 40 prior to fertility treatment: a retrospective pilot study. Clin Imaging. 2019 Nov 26; 59(2):109-113. PMID: 31812882.
2. Greenwood EA, Huddleston HG. Insulin resistance in polycystic ovary syndrome: concept versus cutoff. Fertil Steril. 2019 Nov; 112(5):827-828. PMID: 31731944.
3. Zolton JR, Collins GG, Greenwood EA, Hobeika E, Jeelani R, Beltsos A, Kearns WG. A 2019 reproductive update from the Midwest Reproductive Symposium International. J Assist Reprod Genet. 2019 Nov 01. PMID: 31677038.
4. Greenwood EA. The puzzle of polycystic ovary syndrome, depression, and anxiety. Fertil Steril. 2019 Nov; 112(5):821-822. PMID: 31594630.
5. Rios JS, Greenwood EA, Pavone MEG, Cedars MI, Legro RS, Diamond MP, Santoro N, Sun F, Robinson RD, Christman G, Zhang H, Huddleston HG. Associations between anti-mullerian hormone and cardio-metabolic health in reproductive age women are explained by body mass index. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2019 Oct 05. PMID: 31586179.
6. Greenwood EA, Yaffe K, Wellons MF, Cedars MI, Huddleston HG. Depression Over the Lifespan in a Population-Based Cohort of Women With Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: Longitudinal Analysis. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2019 Jul 01; 104(7):2809-2819. PMID: 30985868.
7. Jamro EL, Bloom MS, Browne RW, Kim K, Greenwood EA, Fujimoto VY. Preconception serum lipids and lipophilic micronutrient levels are associated with live birth rates after IVF. Reprod Biomed Online. 2019 Oct; 39(4):665-673. PMID: 31405720.
8. Ahmad AK, Quinn M, Kao CN, Greenwood E, Cedars MI, Huddleston HG. Improved diagnostic performance for the diagnosis of polycystic ovary syndrome using age-stratified criteria. Fertil Steril. 2019 04; 111(4):787-793.e2. PMID: 30871762.
9. Greenwood EA, Pasch LA, Shinkai K, Cedars MI, Huddleston HG. Clinical course of depression symptoms and predictors of enduring depression risk in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: Results of a longitudinal study. Fertil Steril. 2019 01; 111(1):147-156. PMID: 30458991.
10. Greenwood EA, Huddleston HG. Speak up! Equipping women with polycystic ovary syndrome to have high quality encounters with their providers. Fertil Steril. 2018 08; 110(3):413-414. PMID: 30098691.
11. Greenwood EA, Pasch LA, Cedars MI, Legro RS, Huddleston HG. Association among depression, symptom experience, and quality of life in polycystic ovary syndrome. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2018 09; 219(3):279.e1-279.e7. PMID: 29969586.
12. Greenwood EA, Pasch LA, Cedars MI, Legro RS, Eisenberg E, Huddleston HG. Insulin resistance is associated with depression risk in polycystic ovary syndrome. Fertil Steril. 2018 07 01; 110(1):27-34. PMID: 29908775.
13. Greenwood EA, Pasch LA, Hastie J, Cedars MI, Huddleston HG. To freeze or not to freeze: decision regret and satisfaction following elective oocyte cryopreservation. Fertil Steril. 2018 06; 109(6):1097-1104.e1. PMID: 29807657.
14. Greenwood EA, Cedars MI, Santoro N, Eisenberg E, Kao CN, Haisenleder DJ, Diamond MP, Huddleston HG. Antimüllerian hormone levels and antral follicle counts are not reduced compared with community controls in patients with rigorously defined unexplained infertility. Fertil Steril. 2017 12; 108(6):1070-1077. PMID: 29202959.
15. Greenwood EA, Noel MW, Kao CN, Shinkai K, Pasch LA, Cedars MI, Huddleston HG. Vigorous exercise is associated with superior metabolic profiles in polycystic ovary syndrome independent of total exercise expenditure. Fertil Steril. 2016 Feb; 105(2):486-93. PMID: 26551442.
16. Greenwood EA, Pasch LA, Shinkai K, Cedars MI, Huddleston HG. Putative role for insulin resistance in depression risk in polycystic ovary syndrome. Fertil Steril. 2015 Sep; 104(3):707-14.e1. PMID: 26054555.
17. Wernicke AG, Varma S, Greenwood EA, Christos PJ, Chao KS, Liu H, Bander NH, Shin SJ. Prostate-specific membrane antigen expression in tumor-associated vasculature of breast cancers. APMIS. 2014 Jun; 122(6):482-9. PMID: 24304465.
18. Greenwood EA, Coplowitz S, Patel P, Sharma N, Kulidzhanov F, Christos PJ, Fischer A, Parashar B, Nori D, Chao KS, Wernicke AG. Assessment of pain as a sequela in patients treated with intracavitary brachytherapy accelerated partial breast irradiation (IBAPBI): preliminary results of a prospective study. Breast J. 2013 Nov-Dec; 19(6):595-604. PMID: 24102810.
19. Wernicke AG, Greenwood EA, Coplowitz S, Parashar B, Kulidzhanov F, Christos PJ, Fischer A, Nori D, Chao KS. Tissue compliance meter is a more reproducible method of measuring radiation-induced fibrosis than late effects of normal tissue-subjective objective management analytical in patients treated with intracavitary brachytherapy accelerated partial breast irradiation: results of a prospective trial. Breast J. 2013 May-Jun; 19(3):250-8. PMID: 23614363.
20. Reichman DE, Chung P, Meyer L, Greenwood E, Davis O, Rosenwaks Z. Consecutive gonadotropin-releasing hormone-antagonist in vitro fertilization cycles: does the elapsed time interval between successive treatments affect outcomes? Fertil Steril. 2013 Apr; 99(5):1277-82. PMID: 23290740.
21. Reichman DE, Greenwood E, Meyer L, Kligman I, Rosenwaks Z. Can in vitro fertilization cycles be salvaged by repeat administration of intramuscular human chorionic gonadotropin the day after failed injection? Fertil Steril. 2012 Sep; 98(3):671-4. PMID: 22769734.
22. Hsiao W, Goldstein M, Rosoff JS, Piccorelli A, Kattan MW, Greenwood EA, Mulhall JP. Nomograms to predict patency after microsurgical vasectomy reversal. J Urol. 2012 Feb; 187(2):607-12. PMID: 22177169.
23. Hsiao W, Rosoff JS, Pale JR, Greenwood EA, Goldstein M. Older age is associated with similar improvements in semen parameters and testosterone after subinguinal microsurgical varicocelectomy. J Urol. 2011 Feb; 185(2):620-5. PMID: 21168880.
24. Langer-Gould A, Gupta R, Huang S, Hagan A, Atkuri K, Leimpeter AD, Albers KB, Greenwood E, Van Den Eeden SK, Steinman L, Nelson LM. Interferon-gamma-producing T cells, pregnancy, and postpartum relapses of multiple sclerosis. Arch Neurol. 2010 Jan; 67(1):51-7. PMID: 20065129.
25. Langer-Gould A, Huang SM, Gupta R, Leimpeter AD, Greenwood E, Albers KB, Van Den Eeden SK, Nelson LM. Exclusive breastfeeding and the risk of postpartum relapses in women with multiple sclerosis. Arch Neurol. 2009 Aug; 66(8):958-63. PMID: 19506118.