UCSF MFM Fellowship Program
OBGYN, Mailstop 0132
San Francisco, CA 94143-0132
Quality improvement and patient safety, implementation science, pregnancy-associated infection and sepsis, health disparities, social determinants of health, preterm birth prevention, postpartum care
|Institution||Degree||Field of Study|
|current||University of California, San Francisco||Fellowship||Maternal-Fetal Medicine|
|2022||University of California, San Francisco||Residency||Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences|
|2018||Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania||M.D.||Medicine|
- Blauvelt C, Nguyen K, Cassidy A, and Gaw S. Perinatal Outcomes Among Patients With Sepsis During Pregnancy. JAMA Netw Open. 2021 Sep 1;4(9):e2124109. doi: 10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2021.24109. PMID 34477848
- Blauvelt C, Chiu C, Donovan A, Prahl M, Shimotake TK, George RB, Schwartz BS, Farooqi NA, Ali SS, Cassidy A, Gonzalez JM, Gaw SL. Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome in a Preterm Pregnant Patient with Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID. 19) . Obstet Gynecol. 2020 Jul;136(1):46. 51. doi: 10.1097/AOG.0000000000003949. PMID: 32384385
- Hamm RF, Blauvelt C, Wang EY, Srinivas SK. Effectiveness of antepartum intravenous iron sucrose: dose timing and impact on outcomes, J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2019 Aug 25:1-8. doi: 10.1080/14767058.2019.1656189. PMID: 31448677
- Management Considerations for Late Preterm Premature Rupture of Membranes. University of California San Francisco, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology & Reproductive Sciences Grand Rounds Presentation. September 21, 2021.
- Blauvelt CA, Schultz H, Rocha F, Harris I, Parikh N, Agrawal A, Gonzalez J, Sobhani N. Cardiovascular and Obstetric Outcomes of Subsequent Pregnancies in Women with Congenital Heart Disease. Poster presentation at the International Congress on Cardiac Problems in Pregnancy. February 11-14, 2021 (Virtual).
- Blauvelt CA, Nguyen KC, Cassidy AG, Gaw SL. Risk of adverse perinatal outcomes after recovery from antepartum sepsis. The Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine Annual Pregnancy Meeting. January 30, 2021 (Virtual).
- Blauvelt CA, Nguyen KC, Gaw SL. Do severity scoring systems for sepsis predict obstetric and neonatal outcomes? The Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine Annual Pregnancy Meeting. January 30, 2021 (Virtual).
- Nguyen KC, Blauvelt CA, Gaw SL. Placental findings and adverse pregnancy outcomes in antepartum sepsis. The Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine Annual Pregnancy Meeting. January 29, 2021 (Virtual).
- Compassionate Care of Pregnant and Parenting Patients with Substance Use Disorders. University of California San Francisco, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology & Reproductive Sciences Grand Rounds Presentation. October 6, 2020.
- Kim J, Blauvelt C, Siegel E, Teal N. Targeted Interventions to Increase Postpartum Anticoagulation Uptake, Poster presentation at the SOGH Annual Clinical Meeting. La Jolla, CA, September 25, 2019.
- Blauvelt CA, Hamm RF, Wang EY, Srinivas SK. Timing of intravenous iron sucrose affects pre-delivery hemoglobin levels. The Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine Annual Pregnancy Meeting. Dallas, TX, February 2, 2018.