ZSFG/UCSF Patient Pantry
With the support of SF Wholesale Produce Market, we have been able to provide produce sourced from local growers.
How to donate items:
Items we accept:
- Diapers and pull-ups: all sizes
- Baby items: Baby wipes, diaper cream, baby clothes, baby cereal, newborn formula, stroller, car seat
- Other items: blood pressure cuff, thermometer, hand soap, toothpaste, toilet paper, pads
We are looking for pantry food packers and delivery drivers. Volunteers are the backbone of this effort! Please fill out the volunteer form to get started! Volunteer opportunities are socially distanced with masks worn and not conducted in a tightly enclosed space. Thank you!
How to give money:
Tax Deductible: Through the San Francisco General Hospital Foundation.
You may donate online or by check. Online is much faster for us to receive the money.
For online donations: San Francisco General Hospital Foundation Select “Other” under Please Use my Gift and fill in “5M COVID” or “Fund 726” so that your donation is deposited into the correct account.
For donations by check, make your check payable to SFGH Foundation and specify in the memo either “5M COVID” or “Fund 726” so that your donation is deposited into the correct account. If you prefer, you can complete this pdf donation form and include it in the envelope with your check. Send to: SFGH Foundation, P.O. Box 410836, San Francisco, CA 94141.
We make deliveries to various clinics around San Francisco. Occasionally, we are able to deliver specific items to individual patients who are not able to come to clinic. The below form is HIPPA compliant.
- Misa Perron-Burdick, Medical Director, Women's Health Center, ZSFG
- San Francisco Emergency Operations Center Feeding Unit
- San Francisco Department or Children, Youth and Their Families (DCYF)
- San Francisco Volunteer Organizations Active in Disaster (SF VOAD)
- The San Francisco Wholesale Produce Market
- SF Department of Public Health
- SF Soda Tax Funds