Team Lily Mission Statement
Team Lily is a Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital-based multidisciplinary care team providing person-centered, trauma-informed, wrap-around services to pregnant and postpartum people. We support pregnant people experiencing significant barriers to accessing clinic-based prenatal care, primarily those experiencing homelessness, substance use disorders, incarceration, intimate partner violence, and/or mental illness. We strive for a pregnancy, birth or abortion, and postpartum experience that is filled with dignity, that is grounded in autonomy, and that uplifts individual or parenting goals. We are committed to dismantling structural racism and challenging the stigma and discrimination that drive Team Lily clients’ barriers to care, health, and well-being.
Team Lily offers
- Flexible appointments, meeting the needs of individual clients, off-site visits
- Easy access to team members via phone and text
- Pregnancy counseling - abortion, adoption, and pregnancy continuation
- Pregnancy & postpartum care
- Mental health services
- Addiction services including buprenorphine / suboxone treatment
- Navigation & case management to assist with access to housing and other resources
- Support around navigating CPS and CPS reunification
Team Lily Staff
- Teresa Rondone | Navigator
- Rebecca Schwartz | Social Worker
- Dominika Seidman | ObGyn
- Jennifer Annunziata | Psychiatrist
- Melanie Thomas | Psychiatrist
- Cynthia Gutierrez| Program Manager
Team Lily Collaborators
Team Lily began as a collaboration between the Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital divisions of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Psychiatry, and Solid Start. Since then, Team Lily has developed strong relationships with Pediatrics, Public Health Nursing, methadone clinics, jail health services, and many other organizations working with people affected by homelessness and/or substance use in San Francisco.
Referrals and general questions related to existing patients can be directed to Rebecca Schwartz. She is available Monday-Friday from 9-5, (excluding holidays). You can call or text her at 415-802-7615. She can be reached by e-mail at [email protected].
Clinical questions can be directed to Dominika Seidman. She can be reached by email at [email protected]
Programmatic questions & donations inquiries can be directed to Program Manager Cynthia Gutierrez. She can be reached by email at [email protected].
If you would like to make a donation to Team Lily, you can go to the following San Francisco General Hospital Foundation link:https://sfghf.org/support-us/donate/. You can designate the donation for Team Lily, by inputting “Team Lily” by selecting “Other” under “Please Use My Gift”.